Monday, November 17, 2014

Upcoming Winter Trainings - NAMI Family Programs



Hello.  This is a reminder about the Basics training to be held in Ontario on January 23-25th, 2015.  We encourage you spread the word about this training.  Thank you.  Please contact Lynn Cathy for more information.  The application and announcement are attached.
Next up will be the Support Group training the first week of February in Chico, followed by a “double training” in March in San Diego.  We will be holding a F2F training and a Support Group training together that same weekend.  Participants will elect to go to one or the other.  The support group info for Chico is also attached.

These trainings will be announced in my blog as well – http://namifamily.blogspot.com
Thank you very much.
Incidentally, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  One thing I am thankful for is the wonderful group of people that I work with over the internet – you.  I hear from many of you on a consistent basis, and I appreciate your input/assistance on the many facets of the NAMI Family programs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment